Somehow I wondered onto your blog:) Those pictures of your kids and you and Jared are super cute- I actually saw ya'll taking them when I was driving by! I was like- oh- there are the Rossi's:)
Jared and I met at school in 1997, we married 1998, and we now have 4 kids, Sydney, Raegan, Luke and Katherine. We live in Sugar Land, TX. I love my family and life.
8 comments:
I can't believe how big they are. I know I say that every time I see a new picture, but this one makes them especially look big! How cute!
Such a beautiful family!! Love you!
Hey dudes! I found your blog through Christy's! I love it!
Cute, cute pics! Your kids are so freakin cute! and you are just as cute as evah!!
Hi Mellie, I tagged you. See my blog for instructions! :)
Love you guys!
Hey Melanie!
Somehow I wondered onto your blog:) Those pictures of your kids and you and Jared are super cute- I actually saw ya'll taking them when I was driving by! I was like- oh- there are the Rossi's:)
hooray! i'm so glad you started a blog. it's so much fun! talk to you soon. those pictures look great!
Post a Comment