I was so happy to have Jenny come visit this weekend! She came to take pics for my sister Carrie and I benefited because she took some amazing shots at my kids games this weekend.
All boy here!!!!!!
He got the game ball and in the car ride home he told us that it meant he was the best.
Thank you so much Jenny Rossi!!!! I love you so much!!!!
Jared and I met at school in 1997, we married 1998, and we now have 4 kids, Sydney, Raegan, Luke and Katherine. We live in Sugar Land, TX. I love my family and life.
3 comments:
Those pictures are so cute!!! I need a talented sister-in-law to come visit me and my kids!
Great pics! Luke, oops I mean Lightening, is too cute!
Those remind me so much of Ryan when he started baseball - that is seriously the cutest sport at that young age! Love that little Lukey!
Post a Comment