Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Celine

I'm a very lucky girl! Last weekend I got to go Vegas to see Celine!!!! I've been wanting to see her in Vegas ever since she first began preforming there around 2003. When her show closed in 2008, I was so disappointed that I never took the time to see her. I was so excited when I found out she was coming back, but I still didn't run out and buy tickets for it. Then for my birthday, Jared gave me tickets to see Celine in March 2011. I was so excited! That was such a great gift and something that I had really been wanting literally for years! Then he suprised me again by saying we were going with my best friends, Rebecca and Carolyn!!!
BEST PRESENT EVER!!!!

And somehow it kept getting better. By coincidense, Lydia's sister, Emily, was getting married in Vegas the very same weekend so Jenny and Johnnie came to work for the bride. Since they wern't working for the bride Friday night, we used their invaluable services.

Johnnie did all of our makeup (including some fake lashes). And Jenny took our pictures.
Rebecca was looking hot as always!




We stayed in the Monte Carlo and ate dinner there that night.
On the way to the show, we grabbed a limo to fit our big group. That 5 minute drive was quite entertaining with Jared as the DJ.

The show was amazing and she was flawless! It met every expectation I had.

We had a great time shopping and eating! We also were able to go to the Cirque Du Soleil show "Ka" the next night. It was AMAZING!!!!!! I want to go back!!!!!!!! We then had a late dinner at a very expensive and very medioker restaurant. You can't win everytime.
We HAD to eat at Serendipity. Did you see that movie? The main one is in New York, but I can't make it there, Vegas will have to do. The food was surprisingly good! I had the famous frozen hot chocolate...YUMMY!!!!! Jenny went with a healthier choice of a foot long.
Overall, LOVED the trip and I can't wait to go back!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lelani said...

we're going next month to Vegas. did you really like Ka? I'm thinking of getting tickets.