Tuesday, December 11, 2007

HAPPY BITRTHDAY TO ME AND JARED

We had a chance to celebrate our birthdays this year in Puerto Rico. It was sooooo fun and he and I both keep saying how we wish we could go back.
Jared just turned 32 and I think it may be time to trade him in for a new one. I'm 30 if you can believe that and I getting new, annoying wrinkles! Anyway, back to Puerto Rico, we were kayaking here at night and it was a blast!


2 comments:

Amberlynn said...

Happy Birthday you two! Man, over 30! Geez!! Ha, j/k I will be there soon. Although, you both look exactly the same as when I met you 11 years ago. So youthful! Trading Jared in, Mel you crack me up!

Family Days said...

Looks like y'all had tons o fun!! What a fun way to celebrate your b-days!! Hey we got your Christmas card today!!! Cute picture!!! I just mailed mine out this morning. Hopefully you'll get it before Christmas :)