
I had a chance to go scuba diving in Puerto Rico for the first time. I actually got certified a couple of months before I got pregnant with Luke. Anyway, I had fun although it was a little freaky at first. By the way, how attractive do we look in those masks? I know VERY attractive!
4 comments:
You guys know how to have a good time! Scuba diving, kiyaking at night! Sign me up!:)Plus Melanie, I see no annoying wrinkles on your face, you look great!
How fun! I'm to afraid to go scuba diving. I think it is having to breath with the air tank...dunno. Great pic! Oh, and good job adding the links. Your blog looks so good Mellie! :)
I think the masks look GREAT! Definite Christmas family picture!!:)
Okay I guess if you can do it so can I. Brian would love it if I would get certified. That looks like tons of fun!
Post a Comment