Jenny just got a brand new- awesome camera so she was excited to use it, and you know I was too!!! It sure is nice to have a house guest that is a photographer!!! Let me know if you want her for your family pics.
This is Jared before:
Jared after:
We went with Jenny and her friend Jared
Jared
Me! Weeeeee
Always fun and good quality family time. I love the lake.
Jared and I met at school in 1997, we married 1998, and we now have 4 kids, Sydney, Raegan, Luke and Katherine. We live in Sugar Land, TX. I love my family and life.
4 comments:
LOVE the cannonball. Pics of kids are so cute.
awesome pics! We may have to schedule something with her once we get down there and all settled!
Awesome pics of the kids!!!
I love those beautiful faces, what cute pics! I really love your MODBE suit too, Mel!
Post a Comment