Saturday, July 11, 2009

I'm not normally a very sentimental person. Jared tells me this all the time. But now that we sold our house, I've stared getting sad when I think about all the memories we created here. This is where Luke was born and the girls learned to ride their bikes. I tear up every time I think about it. I'll always love this house!
Too bad the darn backyard was too small for my 3 dogs. I'm sad. I'll feel better once we get out of the small, 3 bedroom rental house we will be living in for the next few months.

4 comments:

Rachel Hanchett said...

it is a beautiful house, I'm sad for you too!

Lelani said...

I struggled leaving my house in SLC when we moved here. It was SOOOOOO hard. I went back the day before we moved here to grab a couple of things and stood in the empty house and cried forever. It's good to move on but it's good to have memories, too. They make life sweeter.

Jonathan and Kelly Calvert said...

Aw, Im actually really sad too! I spent a lot of time in that house watching your kids grow up...I spent some time with them the other day- they are getting so big and super sweet...I'm going to miss that house too.

Amanda Herrold said...

Come back to blogland!