Sunday, December 13, 2009

Raegan's 8th B-day

I had a hard time with my Rae Rae turning 8 for some reason. Jared and I were both really emotional about it all day. I guess reality is sinking in that my kids are getting older too fast and I can't stop it or slow it down. I'm so proud of this sweet girl of mine! She's so kind and tender hearted! I feel kind of bad because with all the craziness of our life these last few weeks, Rae's b-day kind of fell through the cracks. We don't do a B-day party for the kids 8th birthday because we want the focus to be on their baptism, but I normally try to do something fun for them(like a day at sweet and sassy with 1 friend or something like that). We did manage to get her Shipley's donuts for breakfast, I brought her Chick-fil-a to her at school and called her cousin, MaKaylie, over to spend the night. I think that was enough to cover up the fact that I forgot about it.




It was a great baptism and don't these two look cute in their outfits!?



It snowed on Rae's b-day so that also made it memorable. And look at the only children of mine I got pics of in the snow. It's my step children. I didn't even get a pic of my real children! I'm the worst mom in the world!!!

No comments: