Friday, December 18, 2009

I LOVE my new house!!!!!

Now that we are in and I'm feeling more settled, I decided to post some pictures of our house.I love the pendant lights we put in! The granite we put in is called delicatus (not sure on the spelling) and I've really liked that choice!Jared and Lukey wouldn't get out of my shots.On the island, I had it painted a light gray/blue and at first I didn't like it, but after I had a faux finish put on it, I fell in love!

We also put wood floors in the all the downstairs (except for the master bedroom) and they are so great!My all-time favorite part of the house is the herringbone pattern we put in the entry.



Just because she's so beautiful!


7 comments:

Twins Squared said...

Melanie the house is gorgeous! I love the kitchen - we STILL have not really done anything to our kitchen - maybe in one more year but I love the way it turned out. Can't wait to come see it sometime, as I'd never been over there before. :)

Kim

Jenny said...

Mel - the house is totally gorgeous. I love love your granite and the whole kitchen! And yes - the dogs are cute too :)

Neal said...

it looks awesome! i love your choices. we have a very similar pendant light in our entry way. :)

Melissa said...

Very nice!

Christy and Brian said...

Mel it looks so awesome! Can't wait to see it in person :) I think I might be coming to visit soon. Jacquelyn is getting ready to have her baby so I was wanting to come for a visit. It just depends if I can find a good flight :)

Amber Staub said...

Your house is beautiful and your pendant lights are gorgeous. It's always fun adding your personal touch to a new home.

Lelani said...

love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!