I know this is really late, but here is what I gave J for Father's Day. I found this cute website Finedoodles a couple months before Father's Day. The idea is really cute, you send in your kids plain artwork/doodles to Finedoodles and she takes the pieces that look sort of plain and adds a fun background and great colors. I don't have the original sketches my kids did, but they were just done on a sheet of white paper with pencil. I scanned and sent the pictures to Finedoodles and received the finished pieces a couple weeks later. Then I took the pictures (which are on canvas) and had them framed at Hobby Lobby. If you look at the website, she has a Gallery with a lot of her artwork and my kids pictures are in it. I had planned on hanging these in Jared's home office, but the wall I had intended on using was just too big and made the pictures look too small. So now I get to enjoy them in my kitchen. I'm so happy with them and my kids are so proud of themselves!
Friday, July 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so in love with these pictures!! We love looking at them in her gallery online. I'm dying to have my kids do them. Thanks for the info
Post a Comment