Wow, it's been such a fun and busy summer. I have so much to update on my blog about my home and kids, but I can't ever seem to find the time.
The readers digest version of this month was going to Idaho for a week and then off to Lydia's wedding in Dallas where my Lukey was the ring bearer. He was so proud and took his job very seriously!
(pulling baby Glade...the cutest thing I've ever seen!)
Hopefully, I'll be able to update soon in more detail, but for now... this is all you get!
The readers digest version of this month was going to Idaho for a week and then off to Lydia's wedding in Dallas where my Lukey was the ring bearer. He was so proud and took his job very seriously!
(pulling baby Glade...the cutest thing I've ever seen!)Hopefully, I'll be able to update soon in more detail, but for now... this is all you get!
3 comments:
That pic is worth a thousand words! Good update.
He's such a funny kid. He walked into my house yesterday and went straight to the Wii ... and boy can he play! ha ha
What a handsome ring bearer. You have a great family Mel. You are totally showin em
Post a Comment