Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of School 2011

Wow, today was a huge day at our house! Sydney started middle school and Luke started Kindergarten. I have to say, I wasn't even emotional. I'm guessing knowing now that I have 1 more baby on the way made that transition a little easier. Also, none of my kids were nervous to go, they were all excited. I'm really excited to see what great things are in store for them this year. I love my kids!


















4 comments:

Amberlynn said...

They are getting so big! I can't believe it. Where has the time gone? :)

Jenny said...

They look so cute! My kids are all the "big men" on campus this year - 5th, 8th & senior - but next year they'll all be the newbies like Syd & Luke :)

Angie said...

HOLY CRAP!!!!! I didn't know you were pregnant! I just saw you...CONGRATULATIONS...I can't believe you are going to have another baby...CONGRATS! I'm so happy for you.

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Those are some cute kids! Rae is looking all sassy with her outfit and hair. I'm not surprised you weren't emotional. Remember...you have man emotions.