Most of you probably already know, but just in case some of you haven't heard through the grapevine yet, I'm pregnant. Crazy, I know. I'm sure most of you also knew that I was happy with my 3 and feeling very much finished with the whole baby thing. Well, I really thought I was done, too...honest. I can't say exactly what it was that changed my mind, but I sure started wanting another baby in December and ever since then I couldn't get it out of my head (and trust me...I tried). So after having many deep and thoughtful conversations with Jared, we decided to go for it and voila, baby is on the way. I'm still pretty early, 11 weeks to be exact. Our due date is March 10th. Since I just took my kids to school for their first day back today I'm kind of pondering why I felt like starting over when things were just seeming so easy. Yikes! I'm a little nervous, but also thrilled at the same time. Wish me luck.
Monday, August 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had no idea!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOexcited for you Mellie. You're such a great Mom so four will be a piece of cake for you. Love you heaps and I hope that you are feeling well. Loves,Lynnie
Yay!!! Congrats! I haven't been commenting on anyone's blogs. lately, but this deserved a comment. :) So fun! Very excited for you!
I'm so excited for you guys! You and Jared have to be the coolest parents ever what baby wouldn't want to be apart of your family!
Congrats to you both! How very exciting!
That is wonderful news Melanie! Congrats to you all!
Post a Comment