Destin this year was a blast!
Jared and Johnny took the big kids deep sea fishing. I love Raegan's face in this pic.
Syd caught a shark.
The rest of the week was filled with lots of beach time, a little shopping and a whole lot of eating!
Already can't wait until next year!







3 comments:
Such cute pictures. So sad we weren't there this year. Destin is so beautiful!!!!
This is a beautiful picture and I love it!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhwCrLGlECA62Db66ZkHwEGC2S7Fu6H7fFWdLuV5eD8HsGRFGNHKOANbAtX1XJPAk18j2-Bc0EY5O7_JQ-xaigj7pUYliEyi_qAV9tdxBn-xWyMZHW8GGQTgA4YvvmfLkha8YTosryA_Oe0/s0/IMG_0876.jpg
When I downloaded the original I resized/resampled it, sharpened it and put the boy on display life size in my home in one of my large format digital picture displays. It quickly became my favorite! One thing I love is the boy appears to be directly in front of me when I am looking at him, and he appears as though I can reach out and touch him which I really love a lot because it seems to bring him to life! In fact, when I walk up to admire him I absolutely love to reach up and caress his tummy and back and forth across his chest and nipples, and his arms and shoulders. The display is warm and silky smooth so it seems like I am really getting to touch him and caress him and feel him, and that is very exciting and always a wonderful experience. I also love kissing him and he gets kissed all over his tummy, back and forth across his chest and nipples, his arms and shoulders and of course on his mouth and lips. His expression really cracks me up when I start kissing his mouth and lips! He is an awesome boy to have on display life size. I love spending time with him after a hard day at work or when I am ready to unwind and get ready for bed.
tripped swimsuit, love to be holding her warm, soft, smooth, tight body and feel mycock slip into her hairless slit
Post a Comment