Thursday, March 15, 2012

Katherine's Newborn Pictures

I had a photographer come to my house to take Katherine's newborn pictures. The photographers name is Catherine Rawson.


I absolutely love how they turned out!
Kat was an angel during the pictures and stayed asleep so the photog, Catherine, was able to get several good sleepy shots. Kat ended up peeing on this chair, but I'm ok with that.



It was really important for me to get her newborns done professionally because when I was decorating her nursery, I went to print and frame newborn photos of my other 3 kids, but... I DIDN'T HAVE ANY!!! Can you believe that? I didn't even realize that I had NO good pictures of ANY of my first 3 babies as newborns.

As soon as I figured out that bad news, I started looking hard for someone to be able to take pictures of my 4th and last baby. So glad I did it, too!



I found this furry blanket/prop and headband on this Etsy shop.







I know I sound like a broken record, but Jared and I are so in LOVE! It always shocks me how it's possible for my heart to continue to grow with each child.



4 comments:

Lelani said...

just gorgeous.

Edwin and Rebecca said...

So so cute. I love that she peed on your chair! hee her! I miss you! I need to come and hold that sweet baby.

24 said...

so cute :) i love this pictures.

henriette

Leslie said...

she is so beautiful, melanie! and her nursery is to-die-for. wonderful job, mama! :)