Luke's 2nd b-day. September 2, 2007
He's is a very wild toddler and he keeps Jared and I on our toes. He's figured out how to get in the fridge, open doors with child proof locks, climb onto the kitchen counter and many other things. About a month ago, I came into the kitchen and found Lukie pouring himself a cup of lemonade and of course not a drop made it in his cup.
He's is a very wild toddler and he keeps Jared and I on our toes. He's figured out how to get in the fridge, open doors with child proof locks, climb onto the kitchen counter and many other things. About a month ago, I came into the kitchen and found Lukie pouring himself a cup of lemonade and of course not a drop made it in his cup.
2 comments:
He's ADORABLE!! And apparently a little genius! How did he figure out the child proof locks??
Hey what's up!
Post a Comment