October 13, 2007
Hey I did it! I finally have my very own blog! Lynnie- are you proud of me? You, Christy and now Heather have inspired me to put one together. I figure this would be more fun than journaling and now my friends can check up on what's happening in my life.
Jared, the kids, and I are in Utah now for a family reunion with Jared's family. Christy and Heather, sorry I couldn't come see you guys, but we are jam packed full of family fun.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mellie, I'm sooooooo proud of you! You do not know how happy I was to get your e-mail saying that you started a blog!! I have a great BIG smile on my face right now! Wahoo!! Now I can peak in on your cute lil family all the time!! Blogging is soo fun! I blame Christy for my addiction. I had several friends talk to me about blogging, but Christy is the one who convinced me to finally do it. Love ya HEAPS!!
Lynnie
Post a Comment