This was a sequence of Rae wakeboarding with Jared. It's hard to see, but he starts out with her standing on the board and once they get up he helps her climb up to his shoulders. Sydney does it too, but I have pics of her handy.
Melanie... Ahhhhh! I found you! Remember me? Audrey Hyland! I am a Day now, but I found you on Christy's blog! I am so excited I found you! You have such an adorable family! How fun! Our blog is http://www.familyacdc.blogspot.com/ You look so great!
I can't believe that they do that with Jared. I will have to show my kids that. Maybe they won't be scared next time...and since there was snow on the ground yesterday that might be a while!
Your family is adorable! I linked over from Amberlynn's page. Blogging is amazing. I haven't heard from you in years! Our blog is nssellers.blogspot.com. Check it out. I would love to hear from you. Tell Jared Hi. -Suzie (Ricks roommate)
Jared and I met at school in 1997, we married 1998, and we now have 4 kids, Sydney, Raegan, Luke and Katherine. We live in Sugar Land, TX. I love my family and life.
5 comments:
Melanie...
Ahhhhh! I found you! Remember me? Audrey Hyland! I am a Day now, but I found you on Christy's blog! I am so excited I found you! You have such an adorable family! How fun! Our blog is http://www.familyacdc.blogspot.com/
You look so great!
I can't believe that they do that with Jared. I will have to show my kids that. Maybe they won't be scared next time...and since there was snow on the ground yesterday that might be a while!
Your family is adorable! I linked over from Amberlynn's page. Blogging is amazing. I haven't heard from you in years! Our blog is nssellers.blogspot.com. Check it out. I would love to hear from you. Tell Jared Hi.
-Suzie (Ricks roommate)
Scary! I'm scared for them Mellie! Is that safe? Please be careful! Love you,
Lynnie
Hey what's your email address? So I can chat with you more. Ours is familydays@gmail.com. I won't send you any junk mail I promise! :)
Post a Comment