
We celebrated New Year at my house with 2 of my good friends and their families. It's Rebecca Leland her husband Ed and her 2 kids Cater 8 and Callie 6. And Leslie Horn, her husband Neal and her kids, Audrey 6, Parker 4, and baby Miles 1. We had a great time! Thanks for coming over guys!
5 comments:
Happy New Year! Looks like you brought in the new year right...with family & friends! Love ya!
What a fun New Year!! Cari-Ann is right - Luke looks a lot like Mark Hulet!
Looks nice and warm! Can you do fireworks in Sugar Land now??
Melanie,
Your family is so cute! Your girls are beautiful! The last picture I saw of your family, your oldest was a newborn. I hope you are all are doing well and are happy. I have a blog too if you want to check it out.
scottsherwoodfamily.blogspot.com
love you, your old roommate Natalie
hi, melanie-rossifamily.blogspot.com!
[url=http://viagradef.fora.pl/] viagra ohne rezept[/url] [url=http://viagradee.fora.pl/] viagra kaufen online[/url] [url=http://cialisdea.fora.pl/] cialis ohne rezept[/url] [url=http://cialisdeb.fora.pl/] cialis bestellen rezeptfrei[/url] [url=http://cialisdec.fora.pl/] cialis online[/url] [url=http://cialisded.fora.pl/] cialis kaufen online[/url]
Post a Comment