We go to Dallas to Jared's parents house every year for thanksgiving. The kids love it there! Nini bought us some peeps to roast and the kids just thought that was the best thing ever to play with fire! Thanks Nini and Papa for a great holiday!
Major pornstar! Isn't it sexy! For some reason about 2 or 3 times a year Jared has the desire to rock the facial hair. i have no idea what it's about, but I'm a supportive wife so I say, "No honey, I don't mind, you look so great with facial hair!!!"
And that my friends is how you have a good marriage! jk
Ok, I'm not sure what I'm doing but here goes. It was so fun looking at all of the pictures. What fun thing to do to keep up with everyone. I will have to agree with everyone about the mustache. I say he is just trying to show he's a big boy now. :) Love ya, Nini
Jared and I met at school in 1997, we married 1998, and we now have 4 kids, Sydney, Raegan, Luke and Katherine. We live in Sugar Land, TX. I love my family and life.
5 comments:
Is Jared rockin' a moustache?! I'm definitely gonna have to have Justin tease him about that! :)
Mel, Jareds got some stuff on his face...you might wanna keep a better eye on him. Keep napkins in your purse, it'll help. ~Shelby
Oops...sorry, Mike pointed out it's a porn-stache. My Bad?
Major pornstar! Isn't it sexy! For some reason about 2 or 3 times a year Jared has the desire to rock the facial hair. i have no idea what it's about, but I'm a supportive wife so I say, "No honey, I don't mind, you look so great with facial hair!!!"
And that my friends is how you have a good marriage! jk
Ok, I'm not sure what I'm doing but here goes. It was so fun looking at all of the pictures. What fun thing to do to keep up with everyone. I will have to agree with everyone about the mustache. I say he is just trying to show he's a big boy now. :) Love ya, Nini
Post a Comment