This is a tradition my mom started a few years ago. She heats up her pool for Christmas day. We all look forward to it and it defiantely makes the day way more fun! You all know how boring Christmas day can be!
I think hands down, one of the greatest inventions ever is the hot-water heater. So what could be better than an ENTIRE pool of hot water?! Nice! That is one tradition that gets two snaps up in a Z formation from me!
Jared and I met at school in 1997, we married 1998, and we now have 4 kids, Sydney, Raegan, Luke and Katherine. We live in Sugar Land, TX. I love my family and life.
6 comments:
I think that's a great tradition! I wish we could do that here. I would give anything for it to be warm!
What a cute picture!
I think hands down, one of the greatest inventions ever is the hot-water heater. So what could be better than an ENTIRE pool of hot water?! Nice! That is one tradition that gets two snaps up in a Z formation from me!
How fun!!! I love it when my mom heats their pool! Your girls are beautiful!
What a fun tradition! My kids would go nuts for a warm pool!
LUCKY! After shoveling the driveway, that looks mega nice!
Post a Comment