Thursday, May 21, 2009

Eight things

I have been tagged by Amanda to do Eight Things...


Eight Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Summer
2. Tennis (always)
3. For my puppy to quit peeing in my house
4. Family vacation to Destin
5. Seeing my college room-mates in July!
6. Jenny coming to live in Houston
7. Johhnie Michelle having her baby
8. ???

Eight Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Went to tour a couple of private schools- because Raegan's not being treated right and I'm
a mamma bear.
2. Took Luke to the park
3. Got my hair done by Wendy and then I of course did her hair because we trade off.
4. Picked up kids from school
5. Homework with the kids
6. Watered my garden and new sod that replaced the big bare spot under the trampoline
(that we recently took down)
7. Cooked dinner- we had leftover chili and corn on the cob
8. Watched American Idol with Jared

Eight Things I Wish I Could

1. I've always wished I could draw
2. Play more tennis (Jared would say is that even possible?)
3. Wash my hair every other day to save time, but I can't because I'm a grease monkey
4. Sleep less
5. Eat healthier more often
6. Get my kids to eat better food, too
7. ???
8. ???

Eight Shows I Watch

1. So you think you dance (my favorite one!!!)
2. American Idol
3. Scrubs
4. Office
5. America's funniest home videos (family favorite)
6. Biggest Loser
7. Real Housewives (any city)- this is my BIGGEST guilty pleasure!
8. Pretty much any reality show hooks me

Eight Bloggers I am Tagging:

1. Christy
2. Lynnie
3. Heats Dunk
4. Leslie
5. Rebecca
6. Carolyn (it'll be a miracle is she does it! She hasn't had a new post since Christmas!)
7. Wendy
8. Angie

Mention the person that tagged you.- Complete the lists of 8's.- Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.- Go tell them you tagged them!

3 comments:

Amanda Herrold said...

Thanks for playing! Glad your "yesterday" wasn't as embarrassing as mine!!! And, no, you can never play too much tennis!

Amberlynn said...

You're so cute Mellie! So, what's going on with Rae??

DMK RANCH said...

Mel, reading all of this makes me miss you more! You're such a sweetheart.