Saturday, May 30, 2009

Stephanie and Hans Hansen

This is Jared's oldest sisters family. They are such great people! They have 5 great kids and live in a small town in Idaho. We wish they lived closer to us so we could see them more often! We are excited to be taking a road trip this summer up to Idaho to see them!Here is the cute couple Steph and Hans (isn't that an awesome name-Hans Hansen!)From left to right is Katelynn, Will, Jake, Jessie and cute Lilly in the front. This is all the girls
How precious is Lilly's face? I just loved this pic!!!!




They live on a few acres of land and have horses and all kinds of animals (not even sure what they have out there). All, I know is Katelynn has a horse and LOVES to ride! I love all these pics that Jenny took. She is so good!

1 comment: