Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jenny's Here!

So I know you've all been waiting for this! We worked long and hard to get J's sister, Jenny, to move back to Texas. All of our efforts have paid off! Jenny arrived to my home last night. My whole family is very excited to have her back!


As most of you know, Jenny does really cool photography and since she just moved back, I'm trying to help her drum up some new clients. So click on here to see her blog which has only a fraction of the beautiful pictures she has taken. She does it all- weddings, family pictures, senior pictures or basically anything you can imagine.
Here are some of the favorite shots she's done of my family: Here's the collage that I put together for my bedroom:

These are some I love and have in my living room:

So if you're in need of new family pictures or know of someone that needs a good photographer, call Jenny. Her blog is http://jenniferrossiphotography.blogspot.com/. All of her contact information is on there if you need to contact her. I really want her to be able to afford to stay here!!!

No comments: