I have been quite the blogging slacker these days! I feel bad especially because that means I've slacked off on taking pictures, too. So, this Christmas I got VERY few pics.
Syd and Rae helping me decorate the Christmas tree.
And that's about it. Sorry in advance to my children. When you are looking through your scrapbooks in the future, don't be too mad at me for forgetting to get any pictures of you with your gifts!
Here are a few pics I got on our annual hayride. It's one of our families favorite holiday tradition!
Syd and Hannah


This proves how ungirly she is. That spider is crawling on her FACE! I would never let a spider near my face, that's creepy!
Here are a few pics I got on our annual hayride. It's one of our families favorite holiday tradition!
This is from a hunting weekend Jared took Sydney on in December. I'm not sure where she gets it from, but this girl LOVES the great outdoors! She loves everything about it! Jared is so thrilled that she loves it as much as he does!
This proves how ungirly she is. That spider is crawling on her FACE! I would never let a spider near my face, that's creepy!
And on December 4th (Rae's b-day) it snowed!!! It was so fun! And look- no pics of my kids, but I did get a pic of my step kids. And I took this picture when it just began to snow, but it actually snowed really good that day and it stuck!

1 comment:
where do you do the hay ride?? what a cool tradition!
Post a Comment