I can't believe Luke has already learned how to ride a bike! That kid is always full of surprises. Jared took him out and he seemed to have it down right away.
Jared you kind of look like a hick. I'm just saying.

So, here in Sugar Land, TX, we've had an exceptionally cold winter. How do you people (anyone in a cold climate) live there? How can you stand it? All I want to do in this weather is stay in bed under my covers all day. I do NOT like it! (I came to that realization this year). I like living in the hot climate of Houston because I much prefer sweating to shivering. There I said it!
This is how cold it was. A local fountain had icicles. That seems so crazy here! And we had a pipe from our sprinkler system burst. So annoying! I'm so looking forward to the beautiful spring that we always have here!
So, here in Sugar Land, TX, we've had an exceptionally cold winter. How do you people (anyone in a cold climate) live there? How can you stand it? All I want to do in this weather is stay in bed under my covers all day. I do NOT like it! (I came to that realization this year). I like living in the hot climate of Houston because I much prefer sweating to shivering. There I said it!
3 comments:
You'll have to come visit me next winter!!! :) Then you'll be cold!
My friend and I were recently talking about the prevalence of technology in our day to day lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.
I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further advances, the possibility of downloading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about every once in a while.
(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://cryst4lxbands.blog.com/2010/01/31/will-the-r4-or-r4i-work/]R4i[/url] DS NetPostv2)
What? That was one weird comment. Is someone playing a joke on me?
Post a Comment