Sunday, March 14, 2010

More Inspiration

I was so excited when I came across these stunning pictures of a home in Utah. You will be so excited to know that the designer/owner of this home has a great blog with all kinds of unique and beautiful things! It's called Decor de Provence. Check it out.
Isn't that clock amazing? I need one for my entryway. I wonder if Jared would buy it for me... Hey, our 12 year anniversary is coming up. I'll start holding my breath. I really like the collection of candlesticks on the mantel. I'm in the process of trying to figure out what to put on my own mantel and so I've been looking for ideas.


Notice the herringbone on the wood floors. That is one of my favorite touches. And I LOVE the light color of the stain. It feels so clean!
If you want to see more pics of this breathtaking home, the pictures were taken by Ashley Raubach and she posted more pics on her blog. Desiree, thank you for the inspiration!!!! Truly amazing!!!

1 comment:

Decor de Provence said...

You are so sweet, thank you for all the compliments... coming from you it truly means a lot!! Keep nudging your hubby for that clock, it's worth its weight in gold!
I wish you all the best!

xx,
Desiree