Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Beautiful Art

I've been waiting on this pic for a couple of months now and was so excited when it finally came! Jenny took this pic in November and it was my favorite of the kids. When I saw it, I knew I wanted blow it up huge on canvas. It's 30x40 and I LOVE it! Thank you Jenny Rossi!!!!!

On another note, Luke came downstairs today to show me an outfit he was so excited he found tucked away with his baby clothes. He was especially thrilled that it "still fit him"! I told him, "Yea, it DOES still fit! You are so lucky! Maybe you can wear it to school." What do you think?

This is actually an outfit that J wore as a baby. I love this funny kid!


5 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Lukey is hilarious! I love him!!!

Cathy Hengst Photography said...

Your canvas is gorgeous! I love to see BIG portraits on the walls they are such an important part of a home. And well your little boy is just too cute!

Lelani said...

and the smile on his face! priceless! LOVE the picture.

Twins Squared said...

That is SO funny! Love the picture too!

Toni Tralala said...

He looks so happy! This is so cute! :)