Sunday, May 9, 2010
Sydney turns 10
First off, I feel like I haven't posted in forever. Sorry. My dog chewed up my laptop charger and so I've been without a computer for about a week now. I have to say, I've enjoyed the break, but I'm ready to get back to work on my blog now. Although, I still don't have a new cord so I'm using Jared's laptop now (I made him bring it home from work).
I'm having a really hard time believing that I have a 10 year old! I can vividly remember the day I turned 10 and it sure doesn't seem like that long ago! Anyway, we had a party for Syd on Friday night. She planned everything about her party by herself including hand making the invites. I enjoyed seeing her take charge of it. She wanted to have her friends come over to watch The Tooth Fairy and then eat lots of junk (something she's been feeling very deprived of since my recent health kick).
Jared planned on taking Luke camping that night for our churches Father/Son camp out so I was itching to get those stinky boys out of the house before all the cute girls got here for the party.


I was so glad Carrie came to help me with the party! I'm good at the preparation for it, but I'm not that fun at playing with the kids. Luckily for me, fun Aunt Carrie was there to take that pressure off of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a darling mom you are Mel! Hard to believe Syd's that old. Such a cute party--I love it! You totally showed 'em!
Post a Comment