I was excited when Sydney told me that she wanted this Svinga Chair from Ikea for her b-day this year (she saw one at my friend, Kelli's house).
I'm thinking it'll look really cool in her room. So for her b-day, I'm getting a gift too! How exciting! I'm going to hang it in her room and find a cute pillow for it.
I'm thinking it'll look really cool in her room. So for her b-day, I'm getting a gift too! How exciting! I'm going to hang it in her room and find a cute pillow for it.
3 comments:
That is SUPER cute! I would have loved having that in my room when I was younger!
I love it Mel. I posted like I promised. I want to come and swing in Syd's room like I do in Eliza's every time I go over there. Love you.
Mel, I love that swing too, so fun for Syd! Thanks for the good laugh on that last post. It made my day.
Post a Comment