Sunday, October 24, 2010

Family Photos 2010



























































I love you Jenny Rossi!

8 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

I love them all! The one of the kids jumping off the ottoman is so cute and I love the one of them with Maggie. So cute. You look fabulous girly!

Melissa said...

They all came out sooo great!

Angie said...

Those couldn't be any cuter!!! I LOVE THEM!!!

Lelani said...

love, love, love your pix. love them.

Unknown said...

I was referred to your (so adorable) blog by your aunt - I ordered off ETSY from her.
I love your family pics- you guys are so BEAUTIFUL.
Hope you don't mind if I peek in once in awhile- I love finding new bloggy friends!

Joy Marie said...

Amazing pictures!! Love every shot!! Of course I have to ask where you found the girls cute dresses and boots?

Elder Gifford & Wendy Nielsen said...

how do you spell g o r g e o u s
f a m i l y? You rock

Anonymous said...

LOVE these pictures! What a gorgeous family and love you and your girls fun outfits!