Sunday, October 3, 2010

DIY Mirror

Wow, I've been quite the little "due it yourselfer" these days. I guess a bad ecomony might have a little something to do with it, but nontheless, I've been enojoying all my projects and I'm feeling alot of satisfaction from it! My latest project inspiration came from Janell who's blog is one of my all times favorites because almost everything she posts about is a DIY project so I get tons of ideas from her (plus she has great taste)! Here is the link to her easy to follow steps about how to make this mirror.

4 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Jennifer, this is fabulous!!

I love this bamboo version, it is amazing, and the black paint makes the mirror very striking.

I have a couple bundles of bamboo sticks waiting for me to find a few moments for another DIY project. Seeing your mirror using them makes me want to start the project today...

Thanks for the shout out! Janell

René said...

Wow! It looks great Jennifer! I saw it on facebook.

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Oops, apparently I've renamed you "Jennifer"! Sorry...now looking further down on your blog I see your name is Melanie...:(

Great job on the mirror! Janell

Nancy said...

Very creative Mel!