Do you remember this beautiful house of Desiree's? I posted about it a year ago and still haven't gotten over it. Her and her husband built the house and she did all the decorating. Anyway, see that clock above? It's an antique from Sweden commonly called a Mora clock and I want one really bad!I also found out he'll be in Round Top in March which means I may be making a trip out there with my girlfriends. Who wants to go with me?
Jared, I hope you see this! (It's #8...just in case)
4 comments:
Oh I want one of those so bad to. We went to round top last year and there were TONS! Have fun!
Oh how fabulous. I was just talking to my little designer girl and telling her that I wanted something from Swedish to represent my heritage. When in March? Will it be while I'm there, that would be so fun to go!!! Ohhh...email me details.
i would love a swedish clock. when are you going? send me details, i've always wanted to go to round top!
Just found your blog through August Fields. I live in Friendswood ... we are neighbors. :)
I am going to Round Top for the first time this year! I am going by myself because I want to go to each vendor that I want to go to and no others and stay as long (or short) as I want.
It's rare to get time to myself like this and I do not want to waste a minute!
I am so EXCITED!
Maybe I'll see you there. :)
Love your blog. Your photography is beautiful.
Vikki
Post a Comment