We had an amazing Christmas this year! Everything was perfect! Christmas Eve started off with a bang when Jared gave me an early Christmas gift. It was a new camera! He knew I'd want it early to capture all the activities .
My very first picture on my camera was of this cutie!
Every Christmas Eve we make homemade cinnamon rolls. Not just any kind, either...these are from the famous Rather Sweet Bakery in Fredricksburg, TX. If you've never made it out there, you need to go!
Check out my 7 month pregnant belly. I made the dough the day before which saved me because this dough is a pill to make, but so worth it!
Jared started putting flour all over Lukie.

Jared never cooks (although he is an amazing cook when he does) except for big holidays.





After the rolls were done, we all got dresses and headed to my moms for the big Christmas Eve dinner and program. My dad cooks the most delicious steaks every year.


The kid table.


Everyone waiting for the talent show to start.
Dawnette always does a great job organizing and pulling together the Nativity play.
We sang Silent Night in a serious way for the first 2 versus, then for the 3rd verse, the boys started beat boxing and Carrie and I sang in a soulful way.
These cute boys and a few others (I didn't get a picture of) performed Rudolf the Rednosed Reindeer.
There were several other great numbers including the bells, a dance to Thriller and Footloose. It was all a great success. My mom really goes all out with the show and does such a good job organizing it all. She even choreographs many of the numbers.
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those rolls look so good and huge!! The cousins all look cute in their pjs - Hannah & Sydney are like my Marisa & her blonde cousin (the salt & pepper cousins) Looks like a fun evening and awesome camera pics :)
I love that all the grandkids have matching jammies! So cute...and i need that recipe!
I sharpened this picture and display it life size in my home in a large digital picture display. I love stopping by and spending time kissing these two cuties on the mouth and lips. The cool thing about having them in privacy of my home it I can take my time and enjoy each kiss to the fullest.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgMsGpxGwxnjMjN4lRa1tvNrYysCmqvG7cBmYrqJgJaTVq7_PE5f1JZAKDdQbsLZVbKZZHe5V0-5AtGlF4r1R86s4RxcYUZLRNbU2Ml3GTZ3cGekIqwUJtMvIUNpoBCRBt01VBMJsMIYSfh/s0/IMG_0043.JPG
Post a Comment