Saturday, January 7, 2012

Favorite Thing's Party 2011

The second weekend in December, 2 of my BFF's came into town to hang out, shop, go on the CASA Home Tour and attend my Fav things party. I loved having Shelby and Rebecca here! They are so much fun and we had such a great time all weekend. It went WAY too fast for me. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures other than of the party and somehow Shelby wasn't in many of those (she wasn't feeling well).


There's the only picture I have of Shelby.


Everyone brings there favorite appetizer or dessert so there was lots of yummy food!


I love my friends!






Everyone came up with cute gift ideas! Rebecca gave these super cute personalized plates. They were a big hit! I gave my favorite shampoo and conditioner which is Biolage and my favorite Bath and Body Works plug-in with the Evergreen scent.

It was a perfect night!




1 comment:

Jenny said...

Best Party in town!! So much fun and especially great this year with the out of towers - Rebecca and Shelby! Thanks for a super fun night!