I had never been to Las Vegas before last April, but now this will be my third trip there within one year. Crazy. Jared had a business trip there the 2nd week in December and I had to crash the party! I called his sister, Jenny, and begged her to come so she could entertain me while Jared was working.
It wasn't hard to talk her into it!
We went to one of my all-time favorite places there...Serendipity. I got the best frozen hot chocolate in the world...twice!!!
We stayed at the Wynn which is the nicest hotel I've ever stayed at. It was so fabulous!
I was glad when I heard Carolyn was coming, too, but then she went and got food poisoning. She ended up having to hold up in her room alot of the trip.
In the Bellagio, there is an amazing crepe cafe. Jenny and I slipped out of a coaktail party (part of Jared's work thing) to go treat ourselves to these yummy treats!!!!
I was seven months pregnant here. I ended up carrying my shoes most of the night. I hate how high heels look fabulous, but feel awful. Such a drag!
The last night we went to see David Copperfield. It was very entertaining. He even had Carolyn's hubby, Johnny, come on stage and made him disappear. It was pretty sweet! So glad I was able to go. I had a great time!!! A big thanks to my mother in law for flying down and watching my kids so I could go. She rocks!
It wasn't hard to talk her into it!
We went to one of my all-time favorite places there...Serendipity. I got the best frozen hot chocolate in the world...twice!!!
We stayed at the Wynn which is the nicest hotel I've ever stayed at. It was so fabulous!
I was glad when I heard Carolyn was coming, too, but then she went and got food poisoning. She ended up having to hold up in her room alot of the trip.
In the Bellagio, there is an amazing crepe cafe. Jenny and I slipped out of a coaktail party (part of Jared's work thing) to go treat ourselves to these yummy treats!!!!
I was seven months pregnant here. I ended up carrying my shoes most of the night. I hate how high heels look fabulous, but feel awful. Such a drag!
The last night we went to see David Copperfield. It was very entertaining. He even had Carolyn's hubby, Johnny, come on stage and made him disappear. It was pretty sweet! So glad I was able to go. I had a great time!!! A big thanks to my mother in law for flying down and watching my kids so I could go. She rocks!
2 comments:
Hot mama in heels! I didn't know C had been sick that trip - that is a total bummer! Love the last picture of you and J - awesome :)
You look so good! that's funny about going to Vegas so often. I've grown up going there a ton and I'm SO tired of it. I love both the crepe place and Serendipity! And yes, the Wynn is awesome. Glad you had a good time but poor Carolyn.
Post a Comment