Saturday, March 10, 2012

Kat's Nursery

I'm almost finished with Kat's nursery. Just need to get a dresser/changing table for under the window. I had 2 inspirations rooms I used...the first was from Dear Lillie and the second was from The Painted Hive. Jenny came here for the weekend and I made her take some pictures of the nursery for me. I love how it turned out and get so happy every time I walk in there! I found the crib on Craigslist! Best find ever!




The butterfly mobile was from Pottery Barn and I love how simple and sweet it is.





Love my Maggie!















Kat has not actually slept in her crib yet. She's still in my bathroom so I don't have to go up and down the stairs in the middle of the night.






I'm so excited about my super comfy glider. I've been on the look out for an ottoman or a pouf to go with it.







2 comments:

Nancy Moore said...

I love it, you really have a knack for decor!

Jenny said...

It's so beautiful - even more so in real life! Kat looks darling in the crib - perfect room for a gorgeous baby :)