Katherine Dawn Rossi was born on February 19th. She was 6lbs 2oz and 20inches. Everything went well and she and I are both healthy and happy. We are so in love with our new baby! She's so sweet and a perfect addition to our family. It's hard for me to believe that I have 4 kids! That sounds like such a big family!

Kat was born with a little bit of Jaundice so along with her lower birth weight, we had to make sure she was eating enough. Waking her up to eat was NOT easy! Here are some pictures of us trying to wake her up:
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is so gorgeous Mel!! I'm dying to come see her - I was super sick so I wanted to get well and now we're off for Spring Break. THink of what would be the best way for me to help you all out - a favorite dinner or treats, babysitting - whatever :) What a happy occasion and so glad you're both doing so well!
Congrats Rossi fam! So happy for you guys! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment