

Here's Luke picking his nose. How cute is that? For a short time, Jared let him be in charge of pulling the cord to release the clay pigeon for us to shoot. He was so dang cute!!!

Here's Raegan with her gun. She only shot it once and that was enough. She's not too interested in the whole gun thing like Sydney is. You can see Syd in the background with her cute gun (it's the only pic I have of her gun).

This was me and Rebecca tearing up the skeet. We were actually aiming for a bird in this picture, but don't worry, we didn't kill anything! I couldn't. I had more fun shooting that day than I thought I would!!!
3 comments:
fun pictures and Sydney's rifle is super cute! I want a pink one, just to hang on my shelf!
You guys are crazy! What fun.. you look way too comfortable aiming that gun!
Love,
Angie
Talk about all-purpose woman. You do it all girl! I love it. You are the best Mel!!!
Post a Comment