So last weekend, I got the chance to go see Madonna and it was really cool! I didn't know what to expect, but she was amazing! I still can't believe how much energy she has - and how old is she? She jumped around the stage for 2 hours. Anyway, it was a fun night with Rebecca's awesome sister, Carol (next to me), Rebecca and my friend Beth (on the right)- this is Beth's debut on my blog and I hope she's O.K. with it because she's not a big fan of attention.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

My only complaint was that the concert was supposed to start at 7:30, but she didn't get started till 9:30. Luckily I had fun chatting it up with my girls!
2 comments:
Woweeee that was a great concert. You are so much fun, I'm glad I got to know you!
Good times....Madonna ROCKS!! Wouldn't have been the same without you girl!
Post a Comment