Thursday, January 8, 2009

Frustrated

I was just noticing on my blog that only when you click on my pictures to enlarge them that only 1/2 of them will enlarge. I download each the same. I give them each my love and undivided attention. Why are they doing that to me? Can anyone help me with that?

Way off topic:
I put my kids to bed tonight at 7:00p.m. (happy night)I then watched one of my many guilty pleasures, it's one of those "marry a millionaire" type shows. Speaking of guilty pleasures, has anyone watched Housewives of the O.C? I'm guilty of that one, too. I'm slightly embarrassed that I just admitted that! Don't judge me!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

you probably could have guessed it, but neal and i have watched the real housewives from the start. after all, the OC is my home turf! :) laurie, the one who's not on it anymore lives in the same community as my brother.

Jenny said...

I've been an OC girl since day one - keep 'um coming! Those were our stomping grounds years back. Watched the NYC one- but didn't like Atlanta - so ditched it.

I don't know why some photos don't enlarge. I've noticed that on other blogs also - go figure!

Anonymous said...

Judge you? I now want to go hat shopping with you!

Lelani said...

I watch it here and there. I have to admit those ladies drive me nuts. lol

Brooke said...

Hey Mel! I am glad I found you. I love your family photos! I am new to blogging and blog stalking, but this stuff is addictive...anyway anytime Ryan busted me watching housewifes of the OC, I just told him I was keeping up on the neighborhood gossip! Now that we've moved out of the Huntington Beach, my cover will be blown. Brooke Nilsson