
I've had the most boring, undecorated room for my whole marriage. I've been wanting to fix it up for so long, but I just never seem to know what to do to it. Finally, I've been decorating it a piece at a time. I started by calling my friend who is a decorator. I painted the walls blue. Then I ordered these chairs that took 4 months to get here so I call them my labor of love (they were worth the wait!)

I got some new bedding from Pottery Barn. The bed frame I've had for about 5 years.

I found this nightstand at Z Gallery. I love that store. Now all I have to do is find some pictures to hang. I have not 1 picture on my bedroom walls.
11 comments:
ooo, i love acrylic lamps and mirrored furniture! it looks so good melanie! i have a feeling your decorator friend is a candice olsen fan. (divine design?!) anybody? :)
I love that room- it's beautiful! I am glad you finally treated yourself with your amazing decoration skills. Enjoy your new escape!!
Wow Mel! It's gorgeous. I'm a Z Gallerie fan too--big time! You did a great job!
I love the mirrored furniture! And the toile - I can't get enough of it - it's so pretty in the blue. Well worth the wait...it's beautiful.
I am looking for lamps exactly like that for my bedroom. Where did you get them? The room looks great. I need some serious help for some curtains in my family room. I may be giving you a call.
It looks beautiful! I love the mirrored furniture!
I love it! I have been wanting to do the same thing for a long time, but there always seems to be something else to get done before it.
Finally huh? It looks great, just the way you always described it. We'll have to picture shop while I'm there. :) Is MY room ready?
I love that night stand! I love your style with that room! where are those lamps from?
Gorgeous! I love the colors. You have such a good eye Mellie!!
Post a Comment