Monday, January 5, 2009

Raegan was playing with Maggie and I can't believe how big she is! She's almost as tall as Rae when she stands up. Does anyone recognize that beautiful dress Rae she is wearing?

Maggie licking J's face. I think he must really love her! Poor Jared, I kept telling him not to move so that I could get the picture.
So Trina was getting a little jealous of all the love that Maggie was getting so Jared grabbed her to give her some love.


4 comments:

Jenny Rossi said...

haha i cant believe yall got another dog, its a good thing jared has such a manly truck cause yall keep getting small girly dogs ;) haha love ya bro!

Sarah Young said...

Oh Maryn will be SO jealous. She has been begging for a chocolate poodle and you'll never believe that name she has picked out for the dog we don't even have... Maggie! That is too funny!

I loved y'all's Christmas card. It was beautiful, just like every year! I didn't get around to them this year... but hey there's always next year right?!

Anonymous said...

Wow, soon each kid will have their own! I loved the post about you in that "nightie/dress" by the way!

Love,
Angie

Wendy said...

Your puppies are gorgeous. You know who is excited about getting one of her own! Let's do business!