Thursday, February 19, 2009

Back from Colorado


We are back from our family ski trip we took to Crested Butte, CO. This is our third year in a row to go with our good friends, the Fjord's. This was the view from our back porch. It was so beautiful!




Jared was getting the girls ready to ski. They are so good at it. They're both better and faster than I am.



This is a view from the front of the house we stayed out. I can never get over how beautiful it is!




The kids love to turn on music and dance. They do it almost every night.

Aren't these kids so cute!?


We spent one day going snow mobiling. It was so fun! My favorite day there.

The Fjord's

J and Rae

Carolyn and I


The kids made this snowman by themselves. I was really impressed!




This was the view from our car on our way to the airport. We were driving threw Monarch Pass. Why does anyone want to live up there? It was scary for a little bit, but we made it. It feels so good to be home. Now I need to go change the laudry for the 100th time.

8 comments:

Lelani said...

ahhh, snow!!!! glad you had a good time.

Lazy Mom Leslie said...

So happy you are all home safe and sound! You're right, those are some cute kids!

Family Days said...

Looks like a fantastic trip! Now that is how I would like to enjoy the snow...a skiing trip once a year! Not freezing my butt off and driving in it for oh 5-6 months out of the year!

Bertie said...

I'm so jealous!! Looks like so much fun and so beautiful! I'm super jealous of the snowmobiling!

Jenny said...

Looks like it was so fun! That airport drive looked a bit treacherous! Glad you're safely back - we missed y'all here in Texas!

shelbrz said...

Looks like a ton of fun! What a great family tradition. Can't wait to see you!

Sarah Young said...

You do of course realize you guys live a charmed life, right!? :) Looks like you all had a blast!

Anonymous said...

I sure hope that FBISD sees this post. Well worth it though, right????!!