Now I'm waiting to see what comment Rebecca will come up with to make fun of me.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
YUM
Check out what my son is eating for breakfast (I'm bursting with pride):
He is on a major hot dog kick. He asks for them for every meal. I'm thinking hot dogs are pretty healthy and defiantly a great way to start of the day! Doesn't the saying go... a hot dog a day keeps the Dr. away? Yea, I'm pretty sure that's it!
Now I'm waiting to see what comment Rebecca will come up with to make fun of me.
Now I'm waiting to see what comment Rebecca will come up with to make fun of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nothing healthier! ;o)
Yes, but isn't that a bowl of cereal next to him? Hot dogs are probably healthier than most of the cereals I feed my kids!
It's protein right?! Or just add some Mac N cheese. Yummy!
You are a lost hot dog cause. Maybe for VT lunch we could hit circle K and you and Lelani could have a moment together. hee hee
Post a Comment