Friday, February 6, 2009
Picture Collage
I did it! My sister-in-law, DeAnn, came over today to help me figure out how to arrange these pics. I'm so lucky to have someone to call for all my decorating needs! DeAnn is well known for her decorating skills! Her house looks like it came right out of a magazine. Thanks D! Anyways, my bedroom is getting closer to being finished! I'm getting really excited!
Also, a big thanks to Jenny for taking these pics! I love them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That looks so pretty!!! I love groups of black frames, it is my favorite!
Those look so great! I love it - I especially like the one of you and Jared - so cute!
Love the pictures Melanie! It looks great! The contrast of the black & white against the blue is beautiful!
http://www.lazymoms.com
Ooh, I'm so glad I happened upon your post today, I just ordered some prints of our fam this weekend. Looks great!
I never seem to be able to hang pictures straight! These are perfect! Gorgeous pictures!
YOU SHOWED 'EM MEL--as always! You rock.
I really like the way you put it all together...like a puzzle.
Looks great!
Post a Comment