Monday, September 28, 2009

Annual Family Aggie Game

J goes to most of the Aggie football games in the fall, but every year he picks a game to take the whole family to. We went last weekend and had a fun day.





This is my buddy, Amanda, I randomly ended up running into her that day. It defiantly made the day more fun for me! So glad you were there Amanda!!!!

These are my girls playing with Amanda's girls- Abby and Ellie Grace. The kids loved playing together.




Raegan and Abby are in the same grade and at the same school. They are so cute!































2 comments:

Amanda Herrold said...

We had fun! Seeing you guys was the icing on the cake!

ShelbeeDawn said...

SO CUTE!!! I want to do this someday! Make sure when you park at the institute that you hide stuff in your car. I left my purse and when I returned, the car window was smashed in and my purse was stolen with my digital camera gone and all of my roomate's rent money. CRAZY! I miss College Station....