Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lukes's 4th Birthday!

Luke just had his 4th b-day and because our family has so many birthdays to celebrate in the month of September, we had 1 big party for them all. Luke is on the left with his ugly store bought cake (at least it was an ice cream cake-don't judge me Rebecca), Amelia(5) has her cute barbie cake (she was so excited about her cake that DeAnn made), Conner(2) had a really cute monkey cake that Dawnette made and Mason(4) on the end.


Conner has the most angelic face I've ever seen! I swear he's the cutest baby ever!!!!


My cute sis-in-laws, Jenny and Carianne
Jenny, thank you for bringing your camera! I've got to be the luckiest girls alive!!!!! Loved the pics!








Buddies Mason and Luke




















Aunt Carrie showing the boys how to do a cannonball.


I love this kid!!!



4 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute birthday kids! I love the ones of Lukey in his green goggles - awesome :)

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Seriously store bought? It makes you look like even more of a looser mom with those fancy smancy homemade ones.

Melanie Rossi said...

Rebecca, you are the worst friend ever! I told you not to judge me.

Jenny Rossi said...

Hey you two, cant we all just be friends :)