Monday, February 8, 2010

My kids typical afternoon

Here's a post about what happens on a very typical day after the kids get out of school. After having a snack (very, very important) Sydney and Raegan start their homework.Here's is Sydney, my diligent one. She is my child who likes to get all her work done so then she won't have to worry about it later.
Raegan on the other hand, would rather play with her many stuffed animals. I have to keep on reminding her over and over to sit down and finish her homework.

Then there is my Luke. Always there to distract the girls. Today he was caught climbing on the counter to get candy from the candy jar. Notice the middle section of the jar is gone. It's gone because it was the best kind of candy- Reese's hearts.






After the girls are done with their homework, they are outside ready to ride bikes to the park across the street from us. Have I mentioned I LOVE my new house?

2 comments:

Amanda Herrold said...

Your pics look good. Did you get a new camera?

Melanie Rossi said...

Thanks! I do have a nicer camera, but I don't use it alot because it's so bulky.