Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Check out the amazing jewelry my Aunt Melanie (who I call Mel B) is making.
She has a page on Etsy called Hammering Redhead. She hand stamps all the jewelry and it's all so creative! She's always had great style and so putting together cute pieces comes naturally for her.
This is one of my favs!!!



This is a necklace she sent me when she was first getting started. I LOVE it and wear it all the time! I love the copper mixed with the silver.

This is Mel B's necklace. Side note, I was named after my cute Auntie and I happen to love my name!

One of the really fun things about these charms is that Mel B can customize them for you.
These are really great as gifts!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Awww, I'm re-living my ZTA days and coveting a necklace! So cute!!

Melanie Rossi said...

Leslie- you need the love story one! You and Phillip are the cutest couple!

Angie said...

So cute! Your aunt is talented!

Lelani said...

love them!